Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nam Menjunam Halimunam

Gambar Perhiasan - Matahari menjunam di pantai Port Dickson
(nothing to do with "menjunam" as in my new blog name)



Nam menjunam halimunam!

What on earth does that mean? I don't know myself. Heard it sometime ago in Sibu, uttered by someone and I thought it sounded very funny!

When I woke up this morning, I decide to post it in cyberspace for who knows someone out there might somehow know its meaning (if there is a meaning). So what is more appropriate than using it to rename my blog.


That's all there is to it.

Nam menjunam halimunam!

7 comments:

Coffee Girl said...

... Tukar nama ka boss? Ingat aku salah masuk blog tek. Anyway, the sunset shot is beautiful.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Menjunam ke Laut kot?

abang sardon said...

oo: yalah. datang angau aku tok. i just feel that sounds more loyar buruk...not too formal, got me?

willie: something like that..kau fikirlah sendiri, willie! :)

Ali Suhaili said...

...ras-rasa bunyi..enam jahanam jak pok..ha ha ha...

abang sardon said...

kau fikirlah sendiri, nabiiiil!

bak kata tok denan: saknya nya lah sia...hahaha

GC said...

Bos, i just add a pingbox from yahoo messenger, if you wanna chat with me now you can use the pingbox, it's private nobody can see what we type.

Bout your post i think i fikir sendiri juga la kan hehehe :)

abang sardon said...

tk: tks a million, man.